Book a hotel near Vivo Day Spa, Martinsburg
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Vivo Day Spa
Vivo Day Spa Hotel & Travel Guide
Looking around for a room close by to Vivo Day Spa?
Martinsburg, about 220 miles (354 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Charleston, is where you will find it.
There are 2 hotels nearby, so you'd be wise to book as soon as your dates are confirmed. The Clarion Inn Harpers Ferry - Charles Town and Econo Lodge are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Vivo Day Spa.
If you would rather save a bit of money for some of the finer things in life, you might like to spend a few nights at one of the low-cost hotels that are not too far away. Some examples are the Knights Inn Knoxville Harpers Ferry and the Motel 6 Charles Town, WV.
Are you after a tasty treat and some caffeine? Follow the aroma of fresh coffee beans to Guide Shack Cafe (1102 Washington Street, Bolivar). As the sun starts to set, you'll definitely start thinking about dinner. If you don't want to stray out of walking distance, The Anvil Restaurant (1290 West Washington Street, Harpers Ferry) will be sure to satisfy.
Other Things to Do Near Vivo Day SpaOnce you're finished enjoying Vivo Day Spa, get set for all that the wider region has available:
- Featuring lifelike wax figures of celebrated people, John Brown Museum is a treat for the whole family!
- Study the detailed history of Storer College Building with a trip around the campus grounds.
- Convenient information displays and maps can be found at Appalachian Trail Conservancy Headquarters.
- If you would like to take some great selfies, head up to Bolivar Heights Scenic Overlook and check out the stunning views.
- If you can't fit in one of the more popular museums, grow your knowledge at John Brown Wax Museum.
If you're looking for a convenient way to reach Vivo Day Spa, just catch a train to Harpers Ferry Station, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.