Unleash the snow bunny within and check out the slopes at Summit at Snoqualmie Summit East. No matter if you're a learner or a whiz on skis, the beautiful scenery will wow you.
Snoqualmie Pass, where it is, is 75 miles (121 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Olympia.
It would be a good idea to reserve an accommodation ahead of time, as there's only 1 in the surrounding area. From Summit at Snoqualmie Summit East to the Summit Inn is just 2 miles (3 kilometers).
Other Things to Do Near Summit at Snoqualmie Summit East
You're surely not intending to wrap up the day after Summit at Snoqualmie Summit East? Set aside some time to find out what else the wider region has in store:
- The Silver Fir is the ultimate place to relax with a couple of drinks after an exhilarating day on the slopes.
- Indulge in that rush as you glide down the freshly fallen snow at Summit at Snoqualmie Summit Central.
- Hit up the peaks at Snoqualmie Summit Ski Area to satisfy your adrenaline cravings.
- Bring the whole family and have a great day in the snow at Summit at Snoqualmie Summit West.
- Leave your stresses behind and head to the winter wonderland of Alpental Ski Area and take advantage of the fresh powder.