Don't forget to pack a scarf, mittens and a waterproof jacket. They'll be absolutely necessary when you go skiing at Summit at Snoqualmie Summit Central.
Snoqualmie Pass, 75 miles (121 kilometers) outside of the capital of the state, Olympia, is where you will find it.
If time is of the essence, book a room at the Summit Inn. It's located just 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away from Summit at Snoqualmie Summit Central.
Sip an ice cold beer or try a new wine at Whisky Pete's (1641 Washington 906, Snoqualmie Pass), 0.06 miles (0.10 kilometers) from Summit at Snoqualmie Summit Central.
Other Things to Do Near Summit at Snoqualmie Summit Central
You're here for Summit at Snoqualmie Summit Central, but you could be pleasantly surprised by what else the region has going on:
- Feel the cold air against your face as you slide down the slopes of Snoqualmie Summit Ski Area.
- After a long day in the cold, take refuge in the relaxing atmosphere of the Silver Fir.
- If you're looking for some adrenaline-filled fun, visit Summit at Snoqualmie Summit West and tackle the peaks.
- Stop by Summit at Snoqualmie Summit East, where you can ski to your heart's content.
- For some adrenaline-filled fun, head to Alpental Ski Area and shred some snow.