Book a hotel near Mount Rainier National Park, Washington
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Mount Rainier National Park
Mount Rainier National Park Hotel & Travel Guide
Humans weren't designed to spend all their time living in apartment blocks. An adventure to natural areas such as Mount Rainier National Park isn't just great fun, it's a necessity.
You can visit it in Seattle, a major city which offers travelers a good variety of awesome things to see and do.
You'll be glad to know that there are 2 accommodations nearby. Located within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Mount Rainier National Park, the Gateway Inn and Alexander's Lodge are sure to please time-constrained tourists.
Other Things to Do Near Mount Rainier National ParkIf you have time, be sure to check out what else is on in the area:
- Both tourists and locals enjoy informational tours of Longmire Museum, a memorable historic house.
- Nature enthusiasts should remember to bring along their walking gear and venture along High Rock Trailhead.
- Hike to the summit of Mount Rainier, or view it from a comfortable vantage point.
- Those who appreciate nature ought to pack their walking shoes for a romp along Paradise Loop.
- Ex-Nihilo Sculpture Park is a quiet space featuring a range of gorgeous sculptures.
Need insider tips on must-see attractions in Mount Rainier National Park? Check out our Mount Rainier National Park travel guide!