Book a hotel near Stranahan Theater, Southwyck
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Stranahan Theater
Stranahan Theater Hotel & Travel Guide
Don't sit around thinking about what's next on the agenda. Stranahan Theater is waiting.
We're sure you won't need much convincing to go see it in Toledo, as it's a special city to discover in its own right.
Are you only staying for a short time? Reserve a spot at one of the 10 hotels that are situated within an easy commute of Stranahan Theater. The Holiday Inn Toledo-Maumee (I-80/90), the Courtyard by Marriott Maumee and the Hampton Inn ToledoSouth/Maumee are a few that are popular, and they're just 1 mile (2 kilometers), 2 miles (3 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
If you're planning to travel on a budget, you'll be happy to find out that there are a couple low-priced hotels a short walk away. The Comfort Inn Maumee - Perrysburgh Area and the Red Roof Inn Toledo Maumee are just 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, respectively.
Some people simply aren't morning people. For that that awoke feeling a bit sluggish, a piping hot coffee at Cyber City Internet Cafe (2531 South Reynolds Road, Toledo) is a terrific way to jump-start your battery. Is your stomach still rumbling? Indulge in some heartier fare at Black Pearl (4630 Heatherdowns Boulevard, Toledo), just 0.08 miles (0.13 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Stranahan TheaterAfter visiting Stranahan Theater, why not stop by some other attractions? Here are a few places to get you started:
- Spending time shopping at Maumee Antique Mall is a fun way to really fit in with the locals.
- South Toledo Golf Club is the ideal place to spend a day out on the green and forge new friendships.
- Cool down on the water rides at Splash Bay Indoor Water Park. We recommend you take your towel and sunscreen!
- Go for a walk and check out the protected reserve at Swan Creek Preserve Metropark.
- Travel back in time and listen to forgotten tales with a visit to The Historic Commercial Building.