Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Toledo, a family-friendly city known for its restaurants and casinos, as well as attractions like Toledo Museum of Art and Toledo Zoo. You can choose from Travelocity's 39 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Toledo and bring your fur babies along!
How to Wander Wisely in Toledo with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Toledo Botanical Garden, Swan Creek Preserve Metropark, and Wildwood Preserve Metropark.
- Other things to see include Valentine Theater, Imagination Station, and Huntington Center.
- Need a pet store? Try Pet Supplies Plus, Pet Finatics, or Paws & Remember of Northwest Ohio.
- For vet care, East Suburban Animal Clinics, Airport Animal Hospital, Toledo: Dr. Cuesta DVM, and Humane Ohio are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Toledo
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Toledo, OH
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel. Guests appreciate its location and spacious rooms.
- Sleep Inn And Suites Oregon
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate its location and spacious rooms.
- Red Roof Inn Toledo - University
Pets stay free at this 2-star hotel. Guests appreciate the convenient parking and overall property condition.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Toledo
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help plan your vacation in Toledo.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 53°F in the daytime to 18°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 84°F and the nighttime average is 34°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 85°F in the daytime to 47°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 69°F and the nighttime average is 20°F.