Where to stay in Toledo: Best areas for travelers
- Maumee: Opt for this neighborhood and combine your city break with a bit of nature. Get comfortable at the Hampton Inn ToledoSouth/Maumee, the Comfort Inn Maumee - Perrysburgh Area or the Americas Best Value Inn Maumee Toledo. From any of these options, it'll be easy to head out and soak up Side Cut Metropark.
- Perrysburg: Fort Meigs Ohio's War of 1812 Battlefield is just one of the several exciting sights to take in here. If you base yourself at a well-situated place like the La Quinta Inn by Wyndham Toledo Perrysburg, the Baymont by Wyndham Perrysburg or the Comfort Suites Perrysburg - Toledo South, you'll be able to see all that this neighborhood has to offer.
- Reynolds Corners: When planning your stay in this area, start by choosing where you'll kick back in the evenings. The Best Motel, the Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Holland/Toledo Area and Red Roof Inn Toledo - Holland are just a few good choices. Once you've made yourself comfortable, get out and explore terrific attractions like Toledo Botanical Garden. Add it to your must-see list!
- Oregon: Come and find out what this neighborhood is all about. There's lots to keep you busy here, including Maumee Bay Golf Course. If you'd like to stay close to all the action, the Maumee Bay Lodge and Conference Center, the Holiday Inn Express Toledo-Oregon and the Hampton Inn Toledo/Oregon, OH are places to consider.
- Bowling Green: This is an excellent neighborhood for sightseeing, with popular attractions like Doyt L. Perry Stadium, Snook's Dream Cars and Wood Co Historical Center & Museum to keep you busy. If you want to stay a while in this part of town, check out the Best Western Falcon Plaza, the Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Bowling Green and the Hampton Inn Bowling Green.
2021 Toledo vacations
Top Toledo hotels deals
Popular places to visit in Toledo
As one of the largest cities in Ohio, Toledo makes a great destination for relaxing holidays. Booking Toledo vacations gives you access to museums, cultural events, and many activities available on nearby Lake Erie.
If you have a car rental, Toledo and the surrounding areas open up. Just 20 minutes away, Schedel Arboretum and Gardens has an extensive collection of flowering perennials and annuals that includes more than 20,000 species. When you'd rather enjoy the thrill of free fall drops, head over to Cedar Point Amusement Park, which covers more than 360 acres. With Toledo packages, your group can visit the city's Historic Old West End. The neighborhood encompasses 25 blocks and includes an extensive collection of Victorian homes. While planning the Oak Park community in Chicago, Frank Lloyd Wright studied and drew inspiration from Toledo's west end.
Recurring Festivals and Events
When you're planning all-inclusive vacations to Toledo, consider planning your trip around the city's many cultural events. If you take your holidays during early August, enjoy fresh BBQ at the Annual Northwest Ohio Rib-Off. The event includes vendors from around the country competing for awards and honors. In October, visit the Hancock County Fair, which has been held since 1852. If you love crafts and unique items, you'll want to see the Indoor and Outdoor Fall Festival. This event features artists, local business, and vendors with all types of items, from fresh pumpkins to baked goods. By staying at one of the conveniently located Toledo hotels , you can enjoy the city's other major attractions and cultural events.
If you're shopping for deals or flight and hotel packages, Travelocity makes it easy to find a great deal. With Travelocity, you can search over 400 airlines and more than 510,000 hotels worldwide from the comfort of your home.
Frequently asked questions
How much are vacation packages to Toledo?
How long should my Toledo vacation be?
Where can I get the best vacation package deals for Toledo?
Why should I book my Toledo vacation package with Travelocity?
Will I save money on my Toledo car rental if I bundle it with a hotel or flight?
What is the best time of year to go to Toledo?
Which airport is best for Toledo?
What is there to do in Toledo?
Where should I stay when visiting Toledo?
^Savings based on all package bookings with Flight + Hotel made on Travelocity.com from 2019-04-01 - 2020-03-31 as compared to the price of the same components booked separately. Savings will vary based on origin/destination, length of trip, stay dates and selected travel supplier(s). Savings not available on all packages.