Stowe Mountain Resort is a winter wonderland you don't want to miss. You can try your hand at all kinds of fine activities, such as snowboarding, skiing and sledding, or just relax by the fireplace.
You'll locate it in Stowe, approximately 100 miles (161 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Concord.
You don't really have many hotel options if you are looking to reserve a room within a short commute of Stowe Mountain Resort. The nearest one is the Stowe Mountain Lodge - Destination Hotels & Resorts, just 0.09 miles (0.14 kilometers) away.
It shouldn't take you very long to realize the value of the surrounding area's budget solutions. The Mountainside Resort at Stowe and the Stowe Motel & Snowdrift are two of the more reputable places.
A short commute away, you'll find a small number of chic establishments for you to indulge in. You may wish to enquire about rooms at the Topnotch Resort and Stone Hill Inn.
A popular establishment to eat at is Hourglass (7412 Mountain Road, Stowe), which offers a great menu and is a brief stroll of 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers).
Other Things to Do Near Stowe Mountain Resort
You can take full advantage of your free time by checking out the region's other attractions once you're finished with Stowe Mountain Resort:
- Set aside time to check out the fantastic program of music shows, art courses and exhibits offered by Spruce Peak Performing Arts Center.
- Golf is a nice way to unwind while getting a little exercise. So if you'd like to give it a try, spend a few hours at Stowe Mountain Club.
- Push yourself with a trek up Mount Mansfield Peak.
- If you enjoy the great outdoors, Smugglers Notch State Park is a place you'll appreciate. Bring the family for a walk in this calming environment.
- Edson Hill Manor is one of the more popular properties in the area, which makes it a great location for a photo session.