Pet owners shouldn't miss Stowe, a city known for its skiing, and sights like Stowe Area Association and Vermont Ski Museum. Take your pick from Travelocity's 22 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Stowe and bring your four-legged friends along!
How to Wander Wisely in Stowe with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Wiessner Woods, Sterling Falls Gorge Trailhead, and Little River State Park.
- Other things to see include Swimming Hole, Stowe Golf Park, and Alchemist Brewery.
- Need a pet store? Try The Dog and Cat, Green Mountain Coral, or Critters'n Things.
- For vet care, Waterbury Veterinary Hospital, Alfarone, Paul DVM - Bear Swamp Veterinary Service, and Bear Swamp Veterinary Services are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Stowe
- Hob Knob Inn and Restaurant
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and spacious rooms.
- Stowe Cabins in the Woods
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star cabin, although restrictions apply.
- The Mountaineer Inn at Stowe
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the helpful staff and exceptional value.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Stowe
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. We have gathered the average temperatures to help better plan your time in Stowe.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 44°F in the daytime to 1°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 77°F and the nighttime average is 21°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 78°F in the daytime to 38°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 62°F and the nighttime average is 4°F.