Inhaling the crisp, clean air at Snoqualmie Falls is a great way to calm your frazzled nerves.
You will find it in Seattle, a well-loved city that hosts travelers from all over the globe.
Just 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away from Snoqualmie Falls, the Salish Lodge & Spa is the best place to stay.
If your day's walking has left you more than a little bit famished, go to The Attic at Salish Lodge (6501 Railroad Avenue #102, Snoqualmie). It's only 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Snoqualmie Falls
Once you are finished with Snoqualmie Falls, you can think about the region's other sights:
- Whether you're an experienced golfer or simply starting out, you can't miss the chance to play a few rounds at TPC at Snoqualmie Ridge.
- Bring the family for endless educational fun at Northwest Railway Museum.
- Feel the energy as you watch the expert drivers tackle the twists and turns at DirtFish Rally School.
- Whether you're a big spender or just looking for some fun, Snoqualmie Casino is an exciting and dynamic place to roll the dice.
- Golf is a great way to unwind and exercise at the same time. So if you'd like to have a shot, visit Snoqualmie Falls Golf Course.