Delight in the beauty of the surrounding scenery at Sebastian Inlet State Park.
Sebastian, where it can be found, lies 290 miles (467 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Tallahassee.
Those on the hunt for somewhere convenient to stay can select from 3 accommodation options within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Sebastian Inlet State Park. The Best Western Plus Sebastian Hotel & Suites and Capt Hiram's Resort are two places worth considering.
For quality accommodation that won't break the bank, book a room at the Sandrift Motel, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
Just 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, Inlet Grill & Gifts (9707 South Highway A1A, Melbourne Beach) is just the destination to have a meal after an eventful morning.
Other Things to Do Near Sebastian Inlet State Park
If you want to discover more than just Sebastian Inlet State Park, check out what else the area has going on:
- While not the most grand or famous museum, Sebastian Fishing Museum might still be worth a few hours of your time if you like to learn.
- If you can't fit in any of the more recognized museums, grow your knowledge at McLarty Treasure Museum.
- With welcoming staff and a choice of activities, you'll have a great day on the water at Roguewave Fishing.
- Water sports enthusiasts will enjoy a trip to Sebastian Fishing Company, where there's lots of activities to get you on the water.
- After you're done with all the other museums, consider what's on at Urca de Lima Underwater Archaeological Preserve.