Just about ready to make your way to Aquarina Country Club?
It is situated in Melbourne Beach, which is an estimated 290 miles (467 kilometers) from the state capital, Tallahassee.
At the end of a busy day, you'll be glad to go back to your room in good time for some well-deseved rest and relaxation. If you're hoping to stay in the general area, there is just 1 hotel choice. After a nice breakfast at the Sandrift Motel, it won't take very long to get to Aquarina Country Club, only 5 miles (8 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Aquarina Country Club
After you're finally finished at Aquarina Country Club, you're not going to be at a loss for things to do with all of the other things that are available in the area:
- Not the most glamorous or famous museum, Barrier Island Center may still be worth a few hours of your time if you have a thirst for knowledge.
- If you love nature, Sebastian Inlet State Park is a place you will enjoy. Have a relaxing day and go for a hike and picnic in the fresh air.
- If you don't mind a bit of self-enlightenment, go and see what's on at Sebastian Fishing Museum.
- Enjoy a round or two, get some exercise and challenge your mind at Habitat Golf Course.
- Try the Urca de Lima Underwater Archaeological Preserve, where you might enjoy what's being exhibited and learn a thing or two.