Don't spend time wondering about what you should do next. Sea Gate Marina is calling to you.
It's situated in Morehead City. If you're unfamiliar with the name, it is 130 miles (209 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Raleigh.
The Core Creek Lodge is located 2 miles (3 kilometers) from Sea Gate Marina, and that makes it a fantastic place to lay your head.
Other Things to Do Near Sea Gate Marina
You've traveled a long way, so surely Sea Gate Marina is just the start. Once you've taken it in, take a look at what else the area has available:
- Core Creek Bridge is not only important to the local area, but also to the visitors who venture here to see the architecture.
- Most visitors like to take in the atmosphere at Bock Marine, a pleasant local marina.
- During your time here, think about heading down to Jarrett Bay Marine Industrial Park, a local marina.
- During your time here, be sure to see Core Creek Marina, a popular marina.
- Golf is a nice way to unwind and get a little exercise at the same time. So if you're eager to have a hit, visit North River Golf Course.