FAQs about New Bern Flights
Which airlines fly to New Bern?
Booking a ticket with Japan Transocean Air is the best option if you intend to begin your unforgettable adventure in New Bern. What airport is best to fly into New Bern?
There's no possibility of ending up at the wrong airport in New Bern, as there's just one servicing the city. New Bern, NC Airport (EWN-Craven Regional) is 2 miles (4 kilometers) from the downtown area. Where to stay in New Bern
Whether you're visiting New Bern on a family escape, a solo adventure or something else entirely, we're confident you'll find the perfect place to rest your head. Travelocity offers no less than 24 properties within easy reach of the downtown area.
Organizing a place to stay can sometimes be a tedious task. Make the process as easy as possible and check out a few of our recommended options, The Captain's Stay. Places to visit in New Bern
Explore many facets of the past and enjoy a fun day out when you visit Tryon Palace. Need some more options? If you're up for a little self-enlightenment, go and check out what's being presented at Pepsi Museum. And there's more. If you're searching for somewhere to keep yourself entertained, you could try New Bern Firemen's Museum. How to get through airport security fast when traveling to New Bern
These clever hints and tips about airport security procedures will save you lots of time and energy on your journey to New Bern:
- Security staff will ask to see your boarding pass and passport at the checkpoint. Store them in an accessible place, so they're ready for inspection.
- Take off your belt and shoes before arriving at the security checkpoint. Items such as these are not allowed to pass through the body scanner.
- Digital cameras, laptops and other electronic devices must be placed in separate trays to be X-rayed.
- When it comes to traveling with liquids or gels, each passenger is permitted a quart-sized clear zip-lock bag to store containers no larger than 3.4 ounces (100 milliliters).
- Consider the type of footwear you want to fly in. Slippers are great because they're easy to take off when you're doing the airport security checks. Try wearing a pair on your next journey!
- The list of non-permissible items is forever changing. Browse your carrier's official website for what is not allowed on board their aircraft.