Pet owners shouldn't miss New Bern, a city known for its shopping, and sights like New Bern Firemen's Museum and Tryon Palace. Choose from Travelocity's 9 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in New Bern and bring your pooch along!
How to Wander Wisely in New Bern with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Croatan National Forest.
- Other things to see include B'nai Sholem Temple, New Bern Civic Theatre, and Pepsi Museum.
- Need a pet store? Try Bill's Pet Shop, Nauti Paws Pet Boutique & Bakery, or Tuesday Morning.
- For vet care, Pet Spa, Craven Animal Hospital: Manczka Stacey DVM, and Craven Animal Hospital are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in New Bern
- Sandcastle Village II
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star condo.
- Waterwood Townhouses
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3.5-star condo.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel New Bern Riverfront
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its central location and room service.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in New Bern
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. Here are the average day and night temperatures to help better plan your trip in New Bern.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 69°F in the daytime to 34°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 89°F and the nighttime average is 46°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 90°F in the daytime to 60°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 79°F and the nighttime average is 34°F.