Pet owners shouldn't miss Morehead City, a city known for its fishing spots, and sights like Arts and Things Gallery and Morehead City Yacht Basin. Choose from Travelocity's 20 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Morehead City and bring your four-legged friends along!
How to Wander Wisely in Morehead City with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Hoop Pole Creek Nature Trail, Fort Macon State Park, and Old Burying Ground Historic Cemetery.
- Other things to see include Morehead City Port, Triple S Marina, and Big Rock Stadium.
- Need a pet store? Try Tuesday Morning, Beaufort Pet Provisions, Inc, or Critter Craft.
- For vet care, Carteret Animal Hospital, Banfield Pet Hospital, and PetDocks Veterinary Hospital are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Morehead City
- DoubleTree by Hilton Atlantic Beach Oceanfront
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the breakfast and restaurant.
- Days Inn by Wyndham Havelock
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and clean rooms.
- Holiday Inn Express Havelock NW- New Bern
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Morehead City
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. Here are the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help plan your time in Morehead City.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 68°F in the daytime to 36°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 87°F and the nighttime average is 48°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 88°F in the daytime to 62°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 80°F and the nighttime average is 37°F.