Delve deeper into the area's history at Rock House at Hocking Hills State Park, an unmissable attraction for any history addict.
It is located in Chillicothe, 130 miles (209 kilometers) outside of Frankfort, the capital of the state.
Accommodation options are nowhere to be found near Rock House at Hocking Hills State Park. The Renaissance Columbus Downtown Hotel, 40 miles (64 kilometers) away, and the Hilton Columbus at Easton, 40 miles (64 kilometers) away, are two places that might work around your itinerary. If not, 40 miles (64 kilometers) away is the Hilton Columbus Downtown.
Other Things to Do Near Rock House at Hocking Hills State Park
After you've been to Rock House at Hocking Hills State Park, prepare for the other attractions available in the region:
- Time at Blue Moon Acres is always delightful. Bring the family to meet a few of the farm's cherished horses.
- Go for a hike and enjoy the protected reserve at Conkles Hollow State Nature Preserve.
- At Hocking State Forest Rockclimbing and Rappelling Area, limber up with a climb and improve your abseiling technique.
- At Happy Trails Horseback Rides you can do better than just check out the animals. You can take a ride on one.
- Time at Spotted Horse Ranch is always delightful. Bring your family and get to know a few of the farm's cherished equine friends.