If you're an avid golfer, Rock Creek Golf Club is one of the finest places to while away an afternoon and enhance your swing.
To find it, you'll have to travel 160 miles (257 kilometers) from the state capital, Montgomery, to Mobile.
After visiting Rock Creek Golf Club, finish off at a cozy hotel. You will find 15 possible accommodations within 6 miles (10 kilometers). Take a peek at the Homewood Suites by Hilton Mobile-East Bay-Daphne and Hampton Inn Mobile-East Bay/Daphne, AL.
The area's economical solutions manage to provide an excellent standard of service and rates which are reasonable. The Barons Inn and the Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Daphne/Mobile are among the known places.
Other Things to Do Near Rock Creek Golf Club
When you're finished at Rock Creek Golf Club, you're not going to run out of ideas with all of the other things that are available in the greater region:
- As you explore the area, you should stop and check out Old Methodist Church Museum of Daphne, a local church. If you hope to walk through the halls, be sure to ask about visiting times before your trip.
- Hot Wheels Skate Center is a fun-filled venue that is overflowing with activities.
- Attend the performance or festival of your choice and appreciate one or two exhibits that are featured at Eastern Shore Art Center.
- Have a delicious snack and buy yourself a souvenir at Windmill Market.
- Learning about the history of an area at Fairhope Museum of History can help you to become more invested in the land and its people during your stay.