A trip to Robert Moses Water Tower is always an interesting experience.
Look for Ocean Beach on the map and head there to see it.
If you're always ready for an adventure, you probably won't be worried about doing a bit of traveling to reach your hotel. You won't find any in the immediate vicinity, but you will find a few if you venture farther out. With as many as 7 places to stay that are 25 miles (40 kilometers) away, you surely won't mind the short commute to Westbury. Visitors favor the Hilton Garden Inn Westbury, Viana Hotel & Spa, BW Premier Collection and Hampton Inn Jericho - Westbury.
Other Things to Do Near Robert Moses Water Tower
When you're finished exploring Robert Moses Water Tower, get set to experience everything that the wider region has available:
- There's really nothing like the relaxation you feel listening to the songs of the seabirds. Take some time out and simply enjoy the sight of the sun's reflection on the water at Robert Moses Beach.
- Head back into nature by visiting the renowned Robert Moses State Park, the perfect place for visitors wanting some time outdoors.
- Appreciate the impressive architecture and the rich navigational background of Fire Island Lighthouse.
- Remember to pack the sunscreen when you're going to Gilgo Beach. It's guaranteed to be a blissful day in the sun.
- Enjoy the sea breeze and listen to the sounds of the waves when you spend the day at Jones Beach State Park.