Robert Moses State Park is a wonderful destination for travelers wanting to connect with nature.
Wouldn't you like to head off to Ocean Beach so you can get started now?
Make your journey to Robert Moses State Park convenient and comfortable by staying just a short drive away. You’ll find 2 hotels within 6 miles (10 kilometers). The Clegg's Hotel and The Palms Hotel Fire Island are two places worth considering.
Other Things to Do Near Robert Moses State Park
You can check out a wide range of other attractions after seeing Robert Moses State Park:
- With splendid views of the water and a long history, Fire Island Lighthouse makes for a pleasurable day trip in the region.
- Robert Moses Water Tower is a historically important local building and a popular place to meet.
- Plan a fun family outing at Robert Moses Beach, where you can build sand castles as long as you like.
- Feel your body relax as you focus on the seabirds' songs encircling you at Jones Beach State Park.
- Enjoy the fresh, salty air and stare out to sea when you spend the afternoon at Gilgo Beach.