Get a better understanding of the places, people and events that have influenced this region at Fire Island Lighthouse, one of the most significant historical attractions.
It's located in New York.
If you're a fan of comfort and convenience, you’ll be happy to know that there are 2 accommodation options a short commute from Fire Island Lighthouse. The Clegg's Hotel and The Palms Hotel Fire Island are two places you might want to consider.
Other Things to Do Near Fire Island Lighthouse
In addition to Fire Island Lighthouse, visitors often check out one or two of the area's other interesting attractions:
- Enjoy the sights and sounds of nature as you explore Robert Moses State Park.
- If you lose your way, look for Robert Moses Water Tower, a significant building in the area.
- Gather up the children and spend the afternoon watching the people and enjoying the salty air at Robert Moses Beach.
- Looking for a beach escape? Sit by the water at Jones Beach State Park and listen to the cries of the seabirds.
- Nothing in this world is quite like the lovely serenity of listening to the songs of the seabirds. Take some me time and savor watching the sun reflect on the glistening water at Ocean Beach.