So, you're looking to visit Ridges Sanctuary?
It's to be found in Baileys Harbor. If you're not familiar with that name, it's 180 miles (290 kilometers) outside of the capital of the state, Madison.
There are 2 accommodations nearby, so it's a good idea to reserve in advance. The Beachfront Inn and Square Rigger Harbor Motel are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Ridges Sanctuary.
If room service and a valet sound somewhat extravagant, take a look at the Maxwelton Braes Lodge and Golf Course, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Ridges Sanctuary
Here's a sampling of the region's other things to do:
- Whether you drink alcohol or not, Door County Brewing Company is an interesting and fun experience.
- Visit Door Shakespeare and delight in watching its gifted actors give it their best shot.
- Cana Island Lighthouse has escorted many vessels to safety over time and is a defining feature of the region.
- Time at Stone's Throw Winery will be an awakening for your tastebuds.
- Experience and enjoy some of the exhibits and cultural events offered by Hands On Art Studio and become more knowledgeable about the local arts scene.