Translation is not available.
Travelocity Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel near National Bowling Stadium
Popular property highlights
A stay at Ramada Reno Hotel and Casino places you in the heart of Reno, convenient to Reno Livestock Events Center and National Automobile Museum.
This casino hotel is within close proximity of Reno Aces Ballpark and Reno Events Center.
Make yourself at home in one of the 281 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, as well as phones with free local calls.
Try your luck at the casino and enjoy other recreational amenities, which include a seasonal outdoor pool. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and a television in a common area. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the complimentary area shuttle.
Satisfy your appetite at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-out. Planning an event in Reno? This hotel has 8635 square feet (802 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary during limited hours.
Ramada Reno Hotel and Casino
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's 2 bars/lounges. This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 8635 square feet (802 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers a casino, a seasonal outdoor pool, and multilingual staff. A roundtrip airport shuttle during limited hours and an area shuttle are complimentary for guests. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Ramada Reno Hotel and Casino has designated areas for smoking.
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Free airport transportation
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms 6
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free area shuttle
- Conference space size (meters) - 802
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 8635
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 281
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 14
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Free self parking
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Free local calls
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Iron/ironing board
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Pay movies
- Premium TV channels
- Shower/tub combination
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
Where to Eat
Ashleys - This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner.
Casino Diner - Onsite diner. Open 24 hours.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a seasonal outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 14 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for USD 0.00 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 15 per pet, per night
- 2 per room
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Deposit: USD 25.00 per day
- Breakfast fee: between USD 7 and USD 10 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 15 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 0.00 per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Ramada Hotel & Casino
- Ramada Reno
- Ramada Reno Hotel & Casino
- Reno Ramada
- Ramada Reno Hotel Reno
- Ramada Reno Hotel Casino
- Ramada Hotel Casino
- Ramada Reno Casino
- Ramada Casino
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 14 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.