Have some downtime with Mother Nature at Orvis Hot Springs.
It is located in Ridgway, 180 miles (290 kilometers) outside of the capital of the state, Denver.
If you are hoping for an easy drive from your hotel, it would be best to reserve one of the 2 nearby accommodations early. You might appreciate the Chipeta Solar Springs Resort and Ridgway-Ouray Lodge and Suites. You'll find them within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Orvis Hot Springs.
Other Things to Do Near Orvis Hot Springs
If you want to explore more than just Orvis Hot Springs, check out what else the area has:
- Trail Town Still is a worthwhile trip if you'd like to know more about the distilling process. The best part is, you get to try a drop!
- Ridgway Railroad Museum is a well-known attraction for young and old. Remember to add it to your to-do list.
- Ridgway Chamber of Commerce is a significant government building that is admired by locals and tourists alike.
- Get a better understanding of the character of this destination by visiting Ridgway Town Hall. Be sure to look into visiting times before heading to this local landmark.
- Pretty much every visitor here will hear talk of RIGS Adventure CO Fly Shop and Guide Service at one point or another. It's a popular local store.