Pet owners shouldn't miss Omaha, a city known for its shopping, and sights like First National Bank Tower and Spirit of Nebraska's Wilderness Park. Choose from Travelocity's 75 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Omaha and bring your doggy along!
How to Wander Wisely in Omaha with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Pioneer Courage Park, Gene Leahy Mall, and Heartland of America Park.
- Other things to see include Orpheum Theater, Omaha Civic Auditorium, and Holland Performing Arts Center.
- Need a pet store? Try Nebraska Humane Society, Tuesday Morning, or Tully's Kennels.
- For vet care, VCA Animal Medical Center of Omaha, All Creatures Veterinary Clinic, and Animal Spay-Neuter Clinic are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Omaha
- Super 8 by Wyndham Omaha West L St NE
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel. Guests appreciate its location and comfy beds.
- New Victorian Inn & Suites
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the overall property condition and exceptional value.
- La Quinta Inn Omaha West
Pets stay free at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Omaha
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. Here are the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help better plan your trip in Omaha.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 58°F in the daytime to 13°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 87°F and the nighttime average is 34°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 88°F in the daytime to 47°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 71°F and the nighttime average is 14°F.