ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Downtown Oklahoma City stay
Within a 15-minute walk of this Downtown Oklahoma City hotel, you'll find Oklahoma City National Memorial and Museum and Chesapeake Energy Arena. Myriad Botanical Gardens and Oklahoma State Fair Arena (The Big House) are also within half a mile (1 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and a bar/lounge. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center, free WiFi in public areas, and valet parking. There's a 24-hour fitness center on site, and a 24-hour front desk and limo/town car service are also provided.
WiFi, flat-screen TVs
The 225 guestrooms have flat-screen TVs with cable channels and offer WiFi and 24-hour room service. Wired Internet, premium bedding, and coffee/tea makers are also available.
The Skirvin Hilton Oklahoma City ratings based on 32 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for The Skirvin Hilton Oklahoma City
Jun 10, 2019 by Linda
Good morning! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we appreciate your feedback. I am pleased that you enjoyed your recent visit with us here at the Skirvin Hilton and we hope to see you again very soon. Have a wonderful day!
May 25, 2019 by Linda
Good morning! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review, we appreciate you very much. I am pleased you enjoyed your recent stay with us here at the Skirvin Hilton and we hope to see you again very soon. Have a wonderful day!
Apr 14, 2019 by Linda Faries Front Office Supervisor
Good morning! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we appreciate you very much. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay here with us at the Skirvin and we hope to see you again very soon. Have a wonderful day!
Jul 21, 2018 by Mackenzie
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed everything! Please come back and see us when your travels bring you to Oklahoma City, it would be our privilege to welcome you back. Sincerely, Mackenzie Plank Front Office Manager
Perfect location for a concert in OKC
OK but make you pay
Beautiful hotel, takes you back to the 1900s
Staff was fantastic
About the The Skirvin Hilton Oklahoma CityLocation 1 Park Ave, Oklahoma City, OK 73102
The Skirvin Hilton Oklahoma City offers its guests an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a 24-hour fitness center. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi and wired Internet. A business center and limo/town car service are available. The family-friendly The Skirvin Hilton Oklahoma City also features gift shops/newsstands, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and 24-hour room service. Parking is available for a fee. This 4-star Oklahoma City hotel is smoke free.
- 225 guestrooms or units
- 14 levels
- Built in 1911
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Front-desk safe
- Car service
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Oklahoma City, OK (OKC-Will Rogers World) (15.2 km / 9.5 mi)
- Train station: Santa Fe Depot (0.8 km / 0.5 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
The Skirvin Hilton Oklahoma City offers 225 air-conditioned accommodations with laptop-compatible safes and safes. Beds feature premium bedding. 42-inch flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels and pay movies. Rooms have partially open bathrooms. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, bathrobes, designer toiletries, and complimentary toiletries. This Oklahoma City hotel provides wired and wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottled water and coffee/tea makers. Housekeeping is offered daily and in-room massages can be requested.
- Bathrooms are partially open
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests can enjoy full breakfast for a fee.
Park Ave Grill - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 2 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 21
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: USD 50 per pet, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 75.00 per day
- Maximum 1 per room (weight limit: 60 lbs)
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 9.95 (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 33 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 75.00 per day
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hilton Oklahoma City Skirvin
- Hilton Skirvin
- Hilton Skirvin Oklahoma City
- Oklahoma City Hilton
- Oklahoma City Skirvin
- Skirvin Hilton
- Skirvin Hilton Hotel
- Skirvin Hilton Hotel Oklahoma City
- Skirvin Hilton Oklahoma City
- Hilton Hotel Oklahoma City
- Skirvin Hilton Oklahoma City Hotel
- Hilton Oklahoma City
- Oklahoma City Hilton
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of America.