Find and compare business hotels in Newport News, VA from $44
Top Newport News Convention Center Hotels
Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Newport News, a family-friendly city known for its restaurants and museums, as well as attractions like Hampton Coliseum and Colonial Williamsburg. Take your pick from Travelocity's 27 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Newport News and bring your pooch along!
How to Wander Wisely in Newport News with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Huntington Park, Newport News Park, and Colonial National Historical Park.
- Other things to see include Langley Air Force Base, Hampton Roads Convention Center, and Fort Eustis.
- Need a pet store? Try Purrinlot Persians Cat Supplies, Pawpular Pets Dog Wash, or Off Leash K9 Training Hampton Roads.
- For vet care, Seaford Veterinary Medical Center, Grafton Animal Hospital: Howard Kristin DVM, and Hilton Animal Hospital are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Newport News
- Travel Inn Newport News by Magnuson Worldwide
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star motel, although restrictions apply.
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Hampton Convention Center
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 3.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and clean rooms.
- Days Inn by Wyndham Newport News
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel. Guests appreciate the helpful staff and exceptional value.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Newport News
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. We have gathered the average temperatures to help plan your vacation in Newport News.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 66°F in the daytime to 32°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 89°F and the nighttime average is 44°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 90°F in the daytime to 58°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 77°F and the nighttime average is 32°F.