Don't wrack your brain wondering about what to do next. New England Dragway is beckoning.
You'll locate it in Portsmouth, 40 miles (64 kilometers) outside of the capital of the state, Concord.
You don't have to wander far to find a hotel room. There are 2 candidates within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of New England Dragway. The Exeter Inn and Inn By The Bandstand ought to provide you with some, if not all, of the comforts of home.
Other Things to Do Near New England Dragway
After you're done at New England Dragway, there are a variety of other attractions that'll keep you busy:
- The performances, artistic exhibits and various other events showcased at Leddy Center for the Performing Arts are treasured by the local community's creators and spectators.
- Sip the barrel-aged flavors available at Flag Hill Winery.
- Phillips Exeter Academy is where local youth begin their intellectual journey. Check for school open days or tours of the facilities.
- An outing to Exeter Historical Society, a history museum, is sure to be both fun and educational.
- From notable public figures to important incidents, American Independence Museum holds exhibitions that are worth seeing.