Book a hotel near Milwaukee Theatre, Milwaukee
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Milwaukee Theatre
Milwaukee Theatre Hotel & Travel Guide
Organizing a trip to Milwaukee Theatre?
It can be found in Milwaukee, a well-loved city that beckons travelers from all across the globe.
With no less than 27 accommodations in the general area of Milwaukee Theatre, it won't be difficult to book a room that's right for you. The Marriott Milwaukee Downtown, 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, is an excellent starting point. You may also like to have a look at The Iron Horse Hotel, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and the Hotel Metro, only 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.
You won't have to wander too far to find a budget-friendly place to lay your head. There are several solutions a short drive away. Some of your options include the Sleep Inn & Suites Airport and the Rodeway Inn & Suites Milwaukee Airport.
Treat yourself and stay at one of the upmarket establishments a short distance away. You might want to make a reservation at the Pfister Hotel, a mere 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, or the InterContinental Milwaukee, situated 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.
Take a short break from your action-packed schedule and enjoy a coffee and snack at The Daily Grind by Stone Creek Coffee (800 West Wells Street, Milwaukee.) Searching for more than a quick bite? Claim a table, check out the menu and have your pick from an assortment of dishes at Major Goolsby's (340 West Kilbourn Avenue, Milwaukee).
Other Things to Do Near Milwaukee TheatreSurely you aren't planning to finish your day after Milwaukee Theatre? Give yourself some time to check out what else the area has to offer:
- Go on a tour of Milwaukee Area Technical College, and admire the historic buildings and grounds.
- Regardless if it's a loud rock concert or a kids' show, Frontier Airlines Center offers a mixture of terrific events and performances.
- Book your tickets and head to Midwest Airlines Center for a concert, a food and wine festival or a show for the whole family to enjoy.
- Learning more about the history of an area at Milwaukee Public Museum can help you to become more understanding of the land and its inhabitants during your vacation.
- You'll likely hear the locals talk about Wisconsin Center, a significant facility for a wide variety of events.
Jump on a train at the closest station, Milwaukee Intermodal Station, after seeing Milwaukee Theatre. It's an easy 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.