Get a culture fix at Michigan Flywheelers Museum, a site which provides an authentic and rewarding guest experience.
It is situated in Benton Harbor, roughly 85 miles (137 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Lansing.
You won’t be left out in the cold when looking for accommodation options close to Michigan Flywheelers Museum. You can choose from 7 hotels within an easy commute. See which one you prefer out of the Hampton Inn South Haven and Holiday Inn Express & Suites South Haven.
Not too far away, you'll find a few wallet-friendly solutions that are perfect for making your daily budget go further. Some popular ones are the Baymont Inn and Suites Conference Center South Haven and the Comfort Suites.
Other Things to Do Near Michigan Flywheelers Museum
After finishing up at Michigan Flywheelers Museum, there are a variety of other things that'll keep you busy:
- A hike along the popular Kal Haven Trail will provide nature enthusiasts with beautiful scenes and a well-deserved break from the stresses of city life.
- Attend the event or performance of your choice and admire a few of the exhibits offered by South Haven Center for the Arts.
- Try some of the acidic notes available at Warner Vineyards.
- Jam-packed with educational collections and exhibits about the local maritime history, Michigan Maritime Museum is an attraction that both young and old can appreciate.
- As far as unique local landmarks go, not many people can argue with the splendid view and characteristic design of South Haven Lighthouse.