Book a hotel near South Haven Lighthouse, Benton Harbor
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near South Haven Lighthouse
South Haven Lighthouse Hotel & Travel Guide
Learn about people and places from times long ago as you explore South Haven Lighthouse.
You'll find it in South Haven, about 90 miles (145 kilometers) out of the state capital, Lansing.
If you're curious as to where the best place is to stay, you will be glad to know that you have 3 terrific options to choose from. Take your time comparing the different features of the Great Lakes Inn and Suites and Bluewater Vacation Rentals, located within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of South Haven Lighthouse.
If you're not that concerned about fancy services and simply want to have a cozy bed to sleep on, reserve a room at one of the surrounding area's budget-friendly solutions. The Baymont Inn and Suites Conference Center South Haven and the Comfort Suites are some of the more well-known places.
As the saying goes, life is uncertain but dessert doesn't have to be! Take the advice and indulge in a sweet treat or two at South Beach Cafe (10, Water Street, South Haven), 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near South Haven LighthouseYou're surely not intending to call it a day after South Haven Lighthouse? Set aside some time to check out what else the wider region has in store:
- Savor some of the fruity flavors available at Warner Vineyards.
- Michigan Maritime Museum offers visitors an opportunity to discover and explore the region's longstanding seafaring past.
- Make time to check out the fantastic program of exhibits, art courses and music shows offered by South Haven Center for the Arts.
- Those who appreciate nature should bring along their walking boots for a romp along Kal Haven Trail.
- Whether you are interested in transportation through the ages or just love learning something new, Michigan Flywheelers Museum is worth visiting.