Book a hotel near Meridian City Hall, Boise
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Meridian City Hall
Meridian City Hall Hotel & Travel Guide
Planning a trip to Meridian City Hall?
You'll locate it along with many other attractions in Boise, the buzzing state capital.
You'll have 3 accommodation offerings to select from nearby, and they're all good choices. The Best Western Plus Meridian and Mr. Sandman Inn & Suites are both within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Meridian City Hall.
If you're sick of choosing between eating out and buying souvenirs, free up some of your daily allowance by reserving a room at one of the area's more reasonably priced accommodations. Some favorites are the La Quinta Inn & Suites Meridian / Boise West and the Candlewood Suites Boise-Meridian.
If you're feeling a bit weary from all the sightseeing, get yourself a delicious caffeine hit at The Original Sunrise Cafe, just a brief walk away. If you have time and an appreciation for eating, you can also spoil yourself with the impressive cuisine at Deja Brew Laugh a Latte. You know it's the right time to get a drink or two when the shadows grow longer. Ask the bar staff for the most popular beer, wine or spirit at The Busted Shovel, also a short walk away.
Other Things to Do Near Meridian City HallAfter you're done at Meridian City Hall, there are an assortment of other activities that'll keep you inspired:
- You'll feel the energy as you watch the talented drivers navigate the twists and turns at Meridian Speedway.
- Free up a few hours and get your game on at Dart Warz.
- Free up a few hours and get your game on at Wahooz Family Fun Zone.
- Roaring Springs Waterpark is a superb water experience. When the mercury rises, this is a wonderful location to bring your friends!
- Have fun behind the scenes by touring Slanted Rock Brewing Company.