Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Meridian, a family-friendly city known for its restaurants and entertainment, as well as attractions like Meridian City Hall and Meridian Speedway. Choose from Travelocity's 8 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Meridian and bring your four-legged friends along!
How to Wander Wisely in Meridian with Your Pet
- If shopping is in your travel plans, be sure to visit The Village at Meridian.
- Other things to see include Dart Warz, Wahooz Family Fun Zone, and Roaring Springs Waterpark.
- Need a pet store? Try Idaho Humane Society, Zamzows Fairview Location, or Hap Tallman Stockman's Supply, Inc..
- For vet care, Animal Health Hospital and Idaho Humane Society Veterinary Medical Center are both located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Meridian
- Candlewood Suites Boise-Meridian
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the helpful staff.
- My Place Hotel-Boise/Meridian, ID
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its quiet location and comfortable rooms.
- Mr. Sandman Inn & Suites
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and WiFi.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Meridian
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average day and night temperatures to help plan your time in Meridian.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 58°F in the daytime to 23°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 87°F and the nighttime average is 37°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 93°F in the daytime to 46°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 72°F and the nighttime average is 23°F.