Book a hotel near Maxey Park, Lubbock
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Maxey Park
Maxey Park Hotel & Travel Guide
Relish the beauty of your surroundings at Maxey Park.
It awaits you in Lubbock, 330 miles (531 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Austin.
The 7 accommodations that can be found within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Maxey Park are excellent for those who are pressed for time. Lots of travelers enjoy the Woodrow House Bed and Breakfast, Americas Best Value Inn Medical Center / Lubbock and Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Lubbock, 2 miles (3 kilometers), 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) and 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away, respectively.
If it's your priority to spend your money on seeing the sights instead of accommodation, there are some bargain hotels here. Located 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away is the Baymont Inn and Suites Lubbock. Alternatively, there's also the Guest House Inn & Extended Stay, which is 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
The Overton Hotel and Conference Center is the one option in the area for anyone on the hunt for something lavish. You will find it 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
Whether you're craving some snacks or a place to congregate with some locals, Café Grace can take care of you, and it's only a short walk away. If your belly's beginning to talk, you can try Nora's Mexican Food Restaurant, also in the neighborhood. Finish up a great afternoon with a drink or two at Gilbert's Bar & Grill, also within walking distance, and raise a glass to your colleagues back at the office.
Other Things to Do Near Maxey ParkSurely you aren't going to wrap up your day after Maxey Park? Set aside some time to experience what else there is to do:
- The historic buildings at Texas Tech University are well worth admiring, making it a popular stop among visitors.
- Polish your swing and attempt to shave a few strokes from your score at Rawls Course.
- If the timing fits, try to prebook a tour through the Vietnam Archives at Texas Tech to really experience the soul of this area.
- Check out Museum of Texas Tech University, where you might enjoy the exhibits and even learn a thing or two.
- Perhaps not the most prestigious or well-known museum, National Ranching Heritage Center could still be worth checking out if you have a passion for learning.