Book a hotel near Mary Hotchkiss Park, Ocean Park
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Mary Hotchkiss Park
Mary Hotchkiss Park Hotel & Travel Guide
Spend some quality time with Mother Earth at Mary Hotchkiss Park.
Los Angeles, the city where it's located, is an alluring place to visit no matter what the season.
It will be a brief commute from the hotel to Mary Hotchkiss Park if you decide to stay at one of the 54 possibilities that are within 2 miles (3 kilometers). 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, you'll find the Shutters on the Beach. A couple of other places to take a look at are the Casa Del Mar, 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, and the Oceana Beach Club Hotel, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
If you are the no-frills type, you'll be happy to hear about the range of economical hotels situated close by. The Hotel California and the Bayside Hotel are two examples. They are 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) and 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, respectively.
At the end of a hectic day of touring, enjoy a great night's sleep at one of the luxurious hotels only a few minutes away. You can book a room at the Viceroy Santa Monica or the Fairmont Miramar Hotel & Bungalows, just 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
Urth Caffé - Santa Monica is a lovely place for a quick hot beverage or a mouth-watering pastry, cake or tart. It's just a few minutes' walk from Mary Hotchkiss Park. Also close by is Samosa House Santa Monica, a nice establishment that offers up a variety of mouth-watering dishes. It's the ideal time to get a drink when twilight starts creeping in. Enquire about your favorite spirit or wine at after 10 AA meeting, only five minutes by foot.
Other Things to Do Near Mary Hotchkiss ParkYou can take full advantage of your time away by heading over to the area's other attractions after you've visited Mary Hotchkiss Park:
- Experience some of the music shows and cultural events regularly offered by The Acting Studio at Edgemar and become more knowledgeable about the local arts and culture scene.
- A family outing to California Heritage Museum, a popular history museum, is always fun and educational.
- Spending a bit of time shopping at Jadis is a popular way to fit in with the locals.
- Go to Dorothy Green Park, a grassy oasis, and simply enjoy basking in the sun and appreciating the green, leafy landscape that surrounds you.
- Clear your mind and visit Original Muscle Beach where you can relish the calling seabirds.