Getting involved in an event at Marion Cultural and Civic Center is the perfect way to engage in something new while encountering some like-minded people.
It's in Marion, roughly 150 miles (241 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Springfield.
You'll be glad to find out there are 2 hotel options nearby. The Americas Best Value Inn Marion and Econo Lodge are situated within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Marion Cultural and Civic Center.
In the surrounding area, you can find some wallet-friendly solutions that are ideal for making your daily allowance last longer. Some of your choices are the Quality Inn And Suites and the Super 8 Marion.
With all of the excitement of sightseeing, we can sometimes neglect eating. A short stroll away, The Vault Cafe on the Square is the ideal place to top up your energy levels. When you've really worked up a big appetite, Elks Lodge #800 is also close-at-hand, and is an exceptional place for dinner. A glass or two of wine or beer at John Brown's On the Square might be just what you need after running around all day.
Other Things to Do Near Marion Cultural and Civic Center
When you're finished with Marion Cultural and Civic Center, get ready to experience what the wider region has to offer:
- From well-known commanders to important dates, Williamson County Historical Museum has displays that are thought-provoking and absorbing.
- Books, exhibits, newspapers and other resources will greet you at Marion Carnegie Library, the ultimate location for anyone who enjoys reading.
- Step right up! Live a little and go to Williamson County Fairgrounds for a few hours of fun.
- Whether you're an experienced golfer or it's your first time, don't miss the chance to hit a couple of rounds at Kokopelli Golf Club.
- If you'd like a keepsake of your vacation, look beyond the everyday T-shirts, fridge magnets and mugs, and discover the perfect souvenir at Illinois Centre Mall.