Book a hotel near Luther Britt Park, Lumberton
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Luther Britt Park
Luther Britt Park Hotel & Travel Guide
Grab your walking shoes and drink in the nature around you at Luther Britt Park, a great place to spend a day in the fresh air with your travel buddies.
Lumberton, about 80 miles (129 kilometers) away from the state capital, Raleigh, is where you will find it.
If you are not going to stray too far from Luther Britt Park, you may want to rest your head at one of the 10 accommodation options that are situated within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of the site. The Fairfield Inn By Marriott Lumberton, the Comfort Inn Lumberton and the Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lumberton, NC are a few that are well-liked, and they are just 1 mile (2 kilometers), 2 miles (3 kilometers) and 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, respectively.
The more you save, the longer you can stay! There are some great deals on hotels close by. For instance, you will find the Red Roof Inn Lumberton 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, while the Deluxe Inn is 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Experience an array of culinary gems at West Lumberton Cafeteria (45 School Street, Lumberton), within walking distance, at 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Luther Britt ParkYou're here to see Luther Britt Park, but you could be just as pleased with what else the region has to offer:
- Southeastern Regional Medical Center is a fantastic place to learn more about medical science. Look on the website and organize a tour.
- Attend the event or performance of your choice and appreciate one or two exhibits put on by Carolina Civic Center.
- From extraordinary figures to memorable dates, Robeson County Museum houses displays that are always worth a look.
- Golf is a great way to unwind and get some exercise. So if you'd like to give it a shot, tee off at Pinecrest Country Club.
- Regardless of your alumni status, a tour through the bustling campus of University of North Carolina at Pembroke will make you wish you and your colleagues were heading for the dining commons.