Dig out your walking shoes and delight in the scenery around you at Raven Rock State Park, a great place to spend the day outdoors with your travel companions.
North Carolina is where you can find it.
The area is a bit secluded, so you can expect a bit of a commute when you head for your accommodations. Convenient choices are The Umstead Hotel and Spa, 25 miles (40 kilometers) away, The King's Daughters Inn, 40 miles (64 kilometers) away, and the Renaissance Raleigh North Hills Hotel, 30 miles (48 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Raven Rock State Park
After finishing up at Raven Rock State Park, there are a whole host of other things that'll keep you inspired:
- Enjoy watching the inspiring actors who give it their all at Stars Theater and Arts Center and admire all the hard work which goes into the productions.
- Admire the fascinating art being displayed at Ashley's Art Gallery.
- Aviator Tap House is a fun spot to spend the day. Take a peek behind the scenes and learn how they make their trademark beer.
- Carolina Trace Country Club is a fine meeting point where its members come to catch up with acquaintances.
- Breathe in the fresh air while enjoying the landscape at Harris Lake County Park. You'll find lots of space to have fun and relax!