ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
On the beach
With a stay at this property, you'll be convenient to Quivira Golf Club and Marina Cabo San Lucas. Also nearby are Diamante Golf Course and Cabo San Lucas Country Club.
A full-service spa, 4 restaurants, and 2 outdoor tennis courts are all featured at this all-inclusive property. Relax with free beach cabanas and sun loungers, and cool off with a drink at the beachside bar. There's fun for all ages with a children's club and a children's pool, and in-room childcare is an added bonus.
The 260 guestrooms feature well-equipped kitchenettes with stovetops and microwaves, as well as balconies or patios and plasma TVs with cable channels. Other amenities include pillowtop beds, sofa beds, and living rooms.
Pueblo Bonito Rose Resort and Spa - All Inclusive ratings based on 81 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Pueblo Bonito Rose Resort and Spa - All Inclusive
Jan 29, 2019 by Armando Garcia
Pueblo Bonito Rosé appreciates the time you took to express your comments and feedback about our resort. In order for us to improve our services and our customer service quality we'll make sure to review our procedures, to implement the necessary changes for the benefit of our guests. We apologize for any inconvenience that me may have caused you.
Dec 31, 2018 by Armando Garcia
Thank you for taking the time to post your review about your stay at Pueblo Bonito Rosé. Our amazing staff work hard to provide our guests. It is humbling and gratifying to know that your visit was an amazing one. Thank you for your review and patronage and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Dec 28, 2018 by Armando Garcia
Thank you for sharing your review with us and with the Expedia community. Rest assured your feedback will be looked into. Kind regards,
Oct 1, 2018 by Armando Garcia
Thank you for taking the time to post your review. It is extremely gratifying to know that your visit was enhanced by the location. Thank you for your comments and patronage, we look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Aug 27, 2018 by Armando Garcia
We pride ourselves on delivering a pleasant and relaxing experience and we truly apologize that you were not met with the outstanding service that has come to be expected of Pueblo Bonito. We appreciate your honest feedback as it helps in identifying areas of both strength and improvement, and we look forward to hopefully welcoming you back soon.
Jul 14, 2018 by Armando Garcia
Thank you very much for your time and sharing your review, apologies for any inconveniences you may have experienced in respect to the issues you mentioned in your review. At Pueblo Bonito, we take pride in ensuring our guests’ satisfaction. Unfortunately, we did not meet your expectations. I will follow up your observations with the managers of the different areas regarding the situations you mentioned and we will take steps to ensure that this will never happen again.
Apr 7, 2018 by Armando García
Thank you for your comments regarding your past experience at Pueblo Bonito Rosé. We are glad to know that you had a good stay. Regards, Armando García General Manager
Hassle free vacation
Mar 5, 2018 by Armando García
Dear Cass: Thank you for your experience at Pueblo Bonito Rosé. We are glad to know that you had a great time during your stay. Sincerely, Armando García General Manager
Perfect location to experience Cabo.
Jan 30, 2018 by ARMANDO GARCIA
Dear Wendy: Thank you for your comments regarding your stay at Pueblo Bonito Rosé We are happy to know you had a great time during your vacations. Sincerely, Armando García General Manager
Rose' All Inclusive
Jan 19, 2018 by Armando García
Dear Renee: Thank you for your comments regarding your past experience at Pueblo Bonito Rosé. We are happy to know you had a great time with us. Hope to welcome you back in a near future. Sincerely, Armando García General Manager
About the Pueblo Bonito Rose Resort and Spa - All InclusiveLocation Playa El Medano S N, Cabo San Lucas, BCS 23410
This property is all-inclusive. Onsite food and beverages are included in the room price (some restrictions may apply).
Gratuities and taxes
Gratuities and taxes are included.
Food and beverages
- All buffet and à la carte meals, snacks, and beverages included
- Room service during certain hours
- Meals and beverages at companion properties
Activities and facilities/equipment
- Supervised activities for children between 4 and 11 years old
- Theme parties
- Golf green fees
- Use of golf cart
- Use of golf equipment
- Miniature golf
- Motorized water sports
- Scuba-diving certification
- Scuba-diving excursions
- Scuba-diving lessons
- Snorkeling excursions
- Snorkeling gear
- Tennis lessons
- Windsurfing equipment
- Premium food items
- Premium and/or non-domestic beverages
- Surcharge for room service
- Airport transfers
- Laundry/dry cleaning services
- Spa/beauty facilities and services
- Wireless Internet access
- Activities and services offered by independent operators
- Offsite tours
- Transportation to offsite activities
- Taxes included
- Buffet and à la carte dining
- Surcharge for premium or imported non-alcoholic beverages
- Airport transfers not included
- Premium/non-domestic beverages not included
- Premium food items not included
- Wireless Internet access not included
- Laundry/dry cleaning services not included
- Volleyball included
- Childcare not included
- Scuba diving excursions not included
- Snorkeling excursions not included
- Scuba diving certification not included
- Motorized water sports not included
- All available beverages included
- Golf green fees not included
- Use of golf equipment not included
- Use of golf cart not included
- Spa/beauty facilities and services not included
- Activities/services from independent operators not included
- Surcharge for room service
- Transportation to offsite activities not included
- Offsite tours not included
- Scuba diving lessons not included
- Miniature golf not included
- Windsurfing equipment not included
- Sailboats not included
- Snorkeling gear not included
- Tennis lessons not included
- Dancing classes/lessons included
- Language classes/lessons included
- Cooking classes/lessons included
- Gratuities included
- All food and beverages included
- Surcharge for premium or imported alcoholic beverages
- Meals and drinks at companion properties included
- Room service during certain hours
- Theme parties included
Pueblo Bonito Rose Resort and Spa - All Inclusive is an all-inclusive property. Room rates include meals and beverages at onsite restaurants and bars. Other items and amenities, including taxes and gratuities, and access to recreational activities and entertainment may also be included. Additional charges may apply for meals at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, certain beverages, and other amenities. Hit the beach and work on your tan in the sun loungers (chaise longues) or relax in the shade with complimentary cabanas and umbrellas. At Pueblo Bonito Rose Resort and Spa - All Inclusive, pamper yourself with a treatment at the full-service spa or have fun in the sun with activities like parasailing and sailing. There are 4 restaurants on site, as well as a coffee shop/café and a grocery/convenience store. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 2 bars/lounges, a beach bar, and a poolside bar. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. This all-inclusive property also offers an outdoor pool, a children's pool, and outdoor tennis courts. Free self parking and valet parking are available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Cabo San Lucas property.
- 260 guestrooms or units
- 6 levels
- 4 dining venues
- 2 bars or lounges
- Bar on the beach
- Bar by the pool
- Coffee shop
- Kid's club (surcharge)
- Supervised kid's activities (surcharge)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Cabanas on the beach (free)
- Beach lounge chairs
- Towels for the beach
- Umbrellas for the beach
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Business facilities
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Grocery service (free)
- Wedding services available
- Convenience store
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Onsite shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Separate living room
- Free WiFi
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Outdoor tennis courts - 2
- Free area shuttle
- Grocery/convenience store
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Sofa bed
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Free valet parking
- Airport: San Jose del Cabo, Baja California Sur (SJD-Los Cabos Intl.)
- Property shuttles: Free area shuttle; airport shuttle
- Parking: Free valet parking and self parking
Pueblo Bonito Rose Resort and Spa - All Inclusive offers 260 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. Rooms open to balconies or patios. Accommodations offer separate living rooms and include sofa beds. Pillowtop beds feature premium bedding. A pillow menu is available. Plasma televisions come with premium cable channels, video-game consoles, and pay movies. Accommodations at this 4-star property have kitchenettes with stovetops, microwaves, cookware/dishes/utensils, and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. In-room wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and ceiling fans. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily. Amenities available on request include in-room massages.
- In-room kitchenette
- Private balcony or patio
- Living room
- Pillowtop beds
- Pull-out sofa bed
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Plasma television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Pillow options
- Cribs available
- Rollaway beds available
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Gaming console
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ceiling fan
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests can enjoy cooked-to-order breakfast for a fee.
Pueblo Bonito Rose Resort and Spa - All Inclusive has 4 restaurants on site.
A complimentary grocery shopping service is offered and 24-hour room service is available.
An ornately shaped rectangular pool measuring 61 meters (200-ft) is heated for year-round swimming. Fronting the resort is Cabo San Lucas' principal beach, Playa El Medano, which offers calm water in most weather conditions. Independent operators on the beach offer water sports, including personal watercraft rentals, parasailing, banana-boating, glass-bottom boat trips, and snorkeling and scuba-diving excursions. Whale-watching excursions are widely available from Cabo San Lucas during the January–March migration of gray whales.
Exercise classes such as spinning, kickboxing, yoga, and step aerobics are offered daily in a wood-floored room that's part of the Pueblo Bonito Rose's expansive fitness center (surcharge), which is equipped with cardio machines, weight machines, and free weights. Sports include beach volleyball, tennis lessons (surcharge), and Ping-Pong tournaments. The resort includes a rooftop, lighted, artificial-grass tennis court (surcharge).
Distances to Los Cabos's principal golf courses are: the Raven Golf Club 2 km (1.25 mi); Cabo del Sol golf courses 10 km (6.25 mi); Cabo Real Golf Course 20 km (12.5 mi); and Palmilla Golf Course 26 km (16.25 mi).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the resort; fees may apply.
- Water skiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Tennis lessons on site
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Beach volleyball on site
- Volleyball on site
- Skydiving nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Parasailing on site
- Pilates classes on site
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Fitness classes on site
- Sailing on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Scuba diving nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Massages on beach
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 21
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 4 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: MXN 400 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: MXN 160 per night (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: MXN 360 per person (roundtrip)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Bonito Rose
- Pueblo Bonito Rose
- Pueblo Bonito Rose Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Rose Resort
- Pueblo Bonito Rose Resort Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Rose
- Pueblo Bonito Rose Resort All Inclusive Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Rose Resort All Inclusive
- Pueblo Bonito Rose Resort Spa All Inclusive
- Pueblo Bonito Rose Resort Spa
- Pueblo Bonito Rose All Inclusive Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Rose All Inclusive
- Pueblo Bonito Rose Inclusive
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the property before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.