Book a hotel near Lan Kwai Fong, Central & Western District
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Lan Kwai Fong
Lan Kwai Fong Hotel & Travel Guide
Make some amazing new memories by visiting one of the region's most famous sights, Lan Kwai Fong.
There are lots of accommodation options in the vicinity of Lan Kwai Fong. With 27 possibilities within 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer), the only issue you will have is deciding which one you like best! Several choices are the Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong, The Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong and Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong.
You will find a great range of accommodation solutions nearby that offer a peaceful night's sleep at a great price. A couple of recommended establishments are the New Chung King Mansion Guest House and the Asia Wifi Budget Hostel - Las Vegas Group Hostels, 2 miles (3 kilometers) and 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, respectively.
Many of life's modern comforts and conveniences are available during your stay at one of the high-end establishments here. You'll find the Peninsula Hong Kong, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and the Upper House, 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away.
With all the excitement of traveling, it is sometimes possible to forget to eat. A short walk away, dish cafe bar is an excellent place to top up your batteries. If you have time and room in your stomach still, you can also spoil yourself with the delectable fare at La Baguette Limted. Observe a different side of the area when you have a drink at 란콰이펑, also just down the road.
Other Things to Do Near Lan Kwai FongIf you have time, be sure to check out what else is happening in the area:
- Attend the performance or festival of your choice and admire a few of the exhibits that are featured at Hong Kong Fringe Club.
- You're sure to find the perfect souvenirs and gifts for your friends and family back home at Lu Lu Cheung. Be sure to buy yourself a treat, too!
- Devote some time to appreciating art at Grotto Fine Art, a local art gallery.
- Central Police Station will be of interest to visitors fascinated by the history of the area. This government building is well worth seeing.
- Stroll around and enjoy the exhibition pieces at 10 Chancery Lane Gallery.