Book a hotel near La Ciudadela, Mexico City
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near La Ciudadela
La Ciudadela Hotel & Travel Guide
Thinking about stopping into La Ciudadela?
If you want to visit, you'll need to head to Mexico City, the country's capital city. This renowned city receives a great number of worldly travelers throughout the year.
Travelers are likely to be satisfied by the huge selection of accommodations in the vicinity of La Ciudadela. Within 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer), there are as many as 42 possibilities. Why don't you try the Le Meridien Mexico City, Hilton Mexico City Reforma and Holiday Inn Suites Zona Rosa?
Seasoned travelers are usually happy to know that there is a great range of cheaper hotels. Check out the City Express EBC Reforma, a mere 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, or, you can try the Bristol Hotel, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
If you'd like to experience the lap of luxury, choose from a multitude of top-end hotels that are nearby. You can look into getting a room at the Mexico City Marriott Reforma Hotel or the Sheraton Mexico City Maria Isabel Hotel, just 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
Hang out, take a breather and get to know the locals at Ocelotl, which is just a stone's throw away. When you've built up a real appetite, Fonda Lupita is also not far away, and is an excellent place to take the family for dinner. As the day winds up, raise a glass to cherished memories that you've made at La Caribeña, just around the corner.
Other Things to Do Near La CiudadelaAfter you've been to La Ciudadela, prepare yourself for the other attractions available in the region:
- If you're eager to find a unique gift, Mercado de Artesanías La Cuidadela is the perfect place for you.
- In charge of the display and preservation of valuable artworks, Centro de la Imagen is the perfect place for art aficionados.
- It's worth paying a visit to Antigua Basilica de Guadalupe, a place of worship as well as a popular tourist attraction.
- Prepare for an evening of entertainment and talent when you go to Teatro Metropólitan.
- Get yourself ready for a night full of talent when you visit Teatro Diego Rivera.
Feel like a local and take the train to La Ciudadela, which is just 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) from the closest station, Balderas. Another station that's just a touch farther away, at 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers), is Metro Juárez.