Book Hotels in Kuta
Wander wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Most frequently booked Kuta hotels
Top cheap Kuta hotel deals
- Bakung Sari Resort and SpaJl. Singasari, Kuta, Bali
The price is $58 per night from Jan 29 to Jan 30
- Bali Garden Beach ResortJalan Kartika Plaza, Kuta, Bali
The price is $31 per night from Jan 24 to Jan 253.7/5Good! (3 reviews)
- The Kana, KutaJl. Setiabudi no. 8, Kuta, Bali
The price is $20 per night from Feb 3 to Feb 44.3/5Excellent! (3 reviews)
- Febri's Hotel & Spa5 Jl Kartika Plaza Kuta Beach, Tuban, Kuta, Bali
The price is $19 per night from Feb 1 to Feb 24/5Very Good! (1 review)
- Kuta Central Park HotelJl. Patih Jelantik, Kuta, Bali
The price is $16 per night from Jan 22 to Jan 234/5Very Good! (2 reviews)
- Manggar Indonesia Hotel & ResidenceJl. Dewi Sartika, Gg. Nusa Indah No. 19, Kuta, Bali
The price is $12 per night from Jan 29 to Jan 30
Top luxury Kuta hotel deals
- The Stones - Legian, Bali - Marriott Autograph Collection HotelJl. Raya Pantai Kuta, Banjar Legian Kelod, Kuta, Bali
The price is $58 per night from Jan 22 to Jan 23
- Citadines Kuta Beach BaliJalan Pantai Kuta, Badung, Kuta, BaliGet Rates4.2/5Very Good! (5 reviews)
- Sheraton Bali Kuta ResortJalan Pantai Kuta, Kuta, Bali
The price is $67 per night from Jan 22 to Jan 234.5/5Wonderful! (2 reviews)
- Kuta Paradiso HotelJl. Kartika Plaza, South of Kuta, Tuban, Kuta, Bali
The price is $170 per night from Jan 29 to Jan 303/5 (1 review)
- Discovery Kartika Plaza HotelJl Kartika Plaza, PO. Box 1012, South Kuta, Kuta, Bali
The price is $45 per night from Jan 29 to Jan 30
- Sun Island Hotel & Spa KutaJl. Kartika Plaza 88, Kuta, Bali
The price is $33 per night from Jan 29 to Jan 30
How much is a hotel room in Kuta?
Hotels in Kuta start at $6 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
Kuta Hotel & Travel Guide
When you are trying to decide where to base yourself as you roam Kuta, you will have a wide range of relaxing alternatives. Travelocity currently lists a total of 1307 places to sleep within a 6-mile (10-kilometer) distance of downtown Kuta.
If you are planning a Kuta visit, but have very few wishes and basically are hoping to find mid-range or low-budget accommodation, our hotel database also has enough economy lodgings available The Swiss-Belhotel Rainforest and the Park Regis Kuta, Bali are some more affordable accommodations well worth looking into.
9 miles (15 kilometers) away from the town center of Kuta, you will come across the Bulgari Resort Bali. Alternatively, the The Edge Bali can be found 9 miles (15 kilometers) away. Two other Travelocity-listed options around this area are the C151 Luxury Villas Dreamland as well as the Semara Luxury Villa Resort Uluwatu.
3 miles (5 kilometers) from Kuta, you will find Seminyak, where you can spend the day exploring Seminyak Square and Batu Belig Beach. Should you wish to spend a night or two in Seminyak, be sure to check out the The Legian, Bali and Bale Gede Villas. Or, stay the night in Banjar, 40 miles (60 kilometers) north of Kuta, where you can pick from the The Damai and Lilin Lovina Beach Hotel. The Banjar Hot Springs and Brahma Vihara Arama are some of the most frequented attractions to get to know in Banjar.
Why not spend a few hours cheering along with Bali sports obsessives at a community sporting fixture. Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park is located 6 miles (10 kilometers) to the south of Kuta. Enlightened travelers who would like the convenience of locating a hotel not too far away, book a room in the Karma Kandara or Samabe Bali Suites & Villas.
Ngurah Rai International Airport is located 2 miles (3 kilometers) outside the town center of Kuta. If you wish to stay close by can reserve a night via Travelocity at the Ahimsa Beach or the Kayumanis Jimbaran Private Estate & Spa.