Book Hotels in Denpasar
Wander wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Most frequently booked Denpasar hotels
Top cheap Denpasar hotel deals
- Swiss-Belresort Watu JimbarJalan Danau Tamblingan No.99A, Denpasar, Bali
The price is $30 per night from Jan 21 to Jan 223/5 (1 review)
- Ari Putri HotelJl. Cemara, Sanur, Denpasar, Bali
The price is $28 per night from Feb 11 to Feb 12
- Puri Sading HotelJl. Danau Tamblingan 102, Denpasar, Bali
The price is $24 per night from Jan 19 to Jan 20
- b Hotel Bali & SpaJl. Imam Bonjol No. 508, Sunset Road, Denpasar, Bali
The price is $27 per night from Jan 21 to Jan 224.7/5Exceptional! (3 reviews)
- Prime Plaza Suites Sanur - BaliJalan By Pass Ngurah Rai 83, Denpasar, Bali
The price is $35 per night from Jan 19 to Jan 20
- Rai House SanurJalan Danau Meninjau No. 11, Denpasar, Bali
The price is $9 per night from Jan 19 to Jan 20
Top luxury Denpasar hotel deals
- Maya Sanur Resort & SpaJl. Danau Tamblingan No. 89M Batujimbar, Denpasar, Bali
The price is $115 per night from Jan 20 to Jan 215/5Exceptional! (1 review)
- Bali Emerald VillasJalan Karangsari No 5 Sanur, Denpasar, Bali
The price is $62 per night from Jan 19 to Jan 20
- Prama Sanur Beach BaliJL Cemara Sanur, Denpasar, Bali
The price is $73 per night from Jan 20 to Jan 214/5Very Good! (1 review)
- Fairmont Sanur Beach Bali Suites & VillaJalan Kusuma Sari No. 8, Sanur Beach, Denpasar, Bali
The price is $167 per night from Jan 25 to Jan 26
- Sudamala Resort, SanurJl. Sudamala No. 20, Sanur, Denpasar, BaliGet Rates5/5Exceptional! (1 review)
- Mahagiri Villas SanurJalan Pungutan 31, Sanur, Denpasar, BaliGet Rates
How much is a hotel room in Denpasar?
Hotels in Denpasar start at $9 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
Denpasar Hotel & Travel Guide
Who doesn't dream of a vacation to Bali? Denpasar is the gateway to this Indonesian island and all the magical adventures it has to offer. Flights to Denpasar, Bali will have you touching down amid beautiful scenery near some of the best in Denpasar, Bali hotels.
Out and About in Denpasar, Bali
Do you enjoy close encounters with sea life? Stop by the Turtle Conservation and Education Center on Serangan Island to learn and interact with sea turtles, or swim with the sharks at Shark Island. For something even wilder, join one of the many diving and snorkeling tours that leave from Denpasar daily. Admire Sakenan Temple, or learn about the island's history at the Bajra Sandhi Monument. If you're into the arts, don't miss an entrancing Balinese dance performance at the Denpasar Arts Center. Of course, there are miles of gorgeous beaches upon which to laze! Now, rinse off the sand at your choice of hotels in Denpasar, Bali, and head out for a spicy and delicious Balinese dinner.
Eating and Drinking
Teuku Umar Street is jammed with restaurants and nightlife, and there are plenty of eateries along the shoreline that cater to beach-goers who linger till dark. Balinese cuisine, like the greater Indonesian cuisine, carries Chinese, Indian, and indigenous influences but has a complexity all its own. Try lawar, bebek bututu, or a bowl of sambal udang to get a sense for the local flavor. Don't worry if your palate isn't feeling adventurous; you can find plenty of familiar cuisines in the area as well. Have a cup of Balinese coffee, Kopi Bali, and watch the sun set over island paradise.
Travelocity is your key to incredible vacation packages in Denpasar, Bali; listing over 400 airlines and more than 510,000 hotels worldwide, we can help you find budget flights and cheap hotels in Denpasar, Bali so you have more money to spend on the experiences that matter.