Allow nature to work its wonders as you discover Knife Edge Trail.
You'll locate it in Cortez, roughly 250 miles (402 kilometers) outside of the capital of the state, Denver.
You don’t need to drive for ages to find a hotel room. There are 2 candidates within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Knife Edge Trail. Spend some time comparing the amenities at the Far View Lodge and Sundance Bear Lodge.
Other Things to Do Near Knife Edge Trail
If you can squeeze it in, be sure to investigate some of the other attractions in the area:
- Get in on the wonderful natural beauty that awaits at Point Lookout Trail. This trail is extremely popular among those wanting a scenic walk.
- Get in on the wonderful natural beauty that awaits your enjoyment on Prater Ridge Trail. This local hiking trail is extremely popular among those desiring a scenic hike.
- Go on an expedition at Spruce Canyon Trail, a popular local trail.
- Head back into nature by going to the popular Mesa Verde National Park Entrance, an excellent destination for anyone seeking a dose of the outdoors.
- You should head to Mesa Verde Visitor and Research Center if you have any questions. Grab valuable brochures and maps that may help you enjoy your adventures in the area.