If you consider yourself to be a history fanatic, you'll enjoy finding out about the past during your time at Kent State University Ashtabula Campus.
It's situated in Ashtabula, which is approximately 170 miles (274 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Columbus.
Within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Kent State University Ashtabula Campus, there are a total of 2 accommodation options that are eager to welcome you. You can take a peek at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ashtabula-Geneva and Economy Inn And Suites Ashtabula.
Other Things to Do Near Kent State University Ashtabula Campus
After you're finished enjoying Kent State University Ashtabula Campus, get set to take in everything that the rest of the area has to offer:
- Remember to check out the impressive program of exhibits, art courses and music shows provided by Ashtabula Arts Center.
- Find out about the intriguing history of railway travel with a memorable visit to Hubbard House Underground Railroad Museum.
- Enjoy the invigorating breezes and listen to the hypnotizing cries of the seabirds when you spend the afternoon at Walnut Beach Park.
- Many visitors like to spend an afternoon at Ashtabula Recreation Unlimited Marina, a lovely local marina.
- Throw around a Frisbee and enjoy the green spaces at Smith Park. You could even bring a delicious picnic and really make an afternoon of it.