If you enjoy the thrill of making a wager, swing by Jackson Rancheria Casino. Regardless of your experience level, the casino offers something for everyone.
It is situated in Jackson, which is roughly 45 miles (72 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Sacramento.
Hotel options are a bit thin around Jackson Rancheria Casino, but you will find 8 candidates within 6 miles (10 kilometers). The Foxes Inn of Sutter Creek and Days Inn Sutter Creek are two establishments you might want to consider.
If breakfast in bed or a valet are nice to have but not necessary, reserve a room at the Historic Hotel Leger, 6 miles (10 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Jackson Rancheria Casino
On top of Jackson Rancheria Casino, here is a list of some more things in the area you may want to do:
- Is there anything better than a fascinating cultural trip intertwined with alcohol? Make time to go to Avio Vineyards and you will certainly figure it out.
- Sip the full-bodied notes from here at Sutter Ridge Vineyards.
- Head over to Kennedy Tailing Wheels Park, a grassy getaway, and simply enjoy basking in the sun and admiring your green surroundings.
- Go to see Kennedy Gold Mine, an inactive, historic mine where you can imagine life long ago.
- Saint Sava Serbian Orthodox Church is a peaceful house of prayer and an interesting local attraction that you might like to stop by.