Book a hotel near Illinois Beach State Park, Illinois
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Illinois Beach State Park
Illinois Beach State Park Hotel & Travel Guide
You're certain to experience something new with a visit to Illinois Beach State Park.
It is located in Zion, approximately 210 miles (338 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Springfield.
You'll be glad to know there are 3 hotel options nearby. Spend a while comparing the different features of the Country Inn And Suites Zion and Illinois Beach Resort and Conference Center, situated within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Illinois Beach State Park.
If you would like to save a little bit of your money for more important things in life, you can spend a night or two at one of the reasonably priced hotels in the surrounding neighborhoods. You may like to try the Red Roof Inn Gurnee - Waukegan and the Howard Johnson Waukegan Great Lakes.
For travelers that like to savor every spoonful of your favorite dish, make your way to Culver's (3335 Sheridan Road, Zion). If you're in the mood to let yourself go a little, go ahead and buy a drink at Al's Tap (10030 West Ames Avenue, Beach Park), and enjoy the banter of both the amiable locals and friends alike.
Other Things to Do Near Illinois Beach State ParkHere are some more of the wider region's other pursuits:
- Are you interested in medical science? If you answered yes, it is worthwhile heading over to Cancer Treatment Centers of America Midwestern Regional Medical Center and seeing if you can go on a tour.
- Fine-tune your swing and maybe shave some strokes off your game at Greenshire Golf Course.
- Golf is a nice way to unwind while getting a little exercise. So if you'd like to give it a try, visit Bonnie Brook Golf Course.
- Jack Benny Center for the Arts offers art courses, exhibits and music shows that will give you greater insight into the area's vibrant arts and culture scene.
- Pick up your tickets and head to Waukegan SportsPark for a gig, a food and wine festival or even something for the kids.