A visit to Hollister Hills State Vehicular Recreation Area is a fantastic way to take advantage of your next break.
You'll find it in Paicines, 130 miles (209 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Sacramento.
2 miles (3 kilometers) away, the San Benito RV & Camping Resort is the closest accommodation to Hollister Hills State Vehicular Recreation Area. Aside from that, options in the immediate vicinity are tricky to come by.
Other Things to Do Near Hollister Hills State Vehicular Recreation Area
Take advantage of your time away by heading over to the region's other attractions once you're finished with Hollister Hills State Vehicular Recreation Area:
- You'll be certain to attract the attention of many locals simply by mentioning the name, Ridgemark Golf and Country Club. This is an important and exclusive club with a variety of facilities for activities and events.
- What could possibly be better than a fascinating cultural trip intermingled with liquor? Take the time to visit Leal Vineyards and you will quickly find out.
- Head over to Veterans Memorial Park, a grassy oasis, and make time to simply enjoy soaking up some sun and admiring the green, leafy landscape.
- Pretty much every visitor will hear talk of San Benito Bene at one point or another. That's how popular a store it is.
- If you're a theater buff, you can enjoy a production at San Benito Stage Company.