Book a hotel near Historic Properties, Halifax
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Historic Properties
Historic Properties Hotel & Travel Guide
Historic Properties is certainly a place worth making the time for.
It is one of several attractions that makes Halifax, the capital of the province, such a rewarding travel destination.
With 26 hotels only a short distance away from Historic Properties, it will be easy to find a room that ticks all your boxes. Several choices to think about are the Halifax Marriott Harbourfront Hotel, 0.06 miles (0.10 kilometers) away, the Residence Inn by Marriott Halifax Downtown, 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, and also the Prince George Hotel, 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away.
Stretch your money further by booking a room at one of the reasonably priced hotels that are nearby. You may prefer to try the Commons Inn which is 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away. Another solution is the Dartmouth Oceanview Hotel, just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
You'll be treated to high quality accommodation and first-rate service at your choice of the premium hotels that are close by. You probably won't want to leave when your stay comes to an end. You can stay at the Westin Nova Scotian, since it's just 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, or the Moore Executive Suites - Letson Court, 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.
Harbourstone Sea Grill & Pour House is the perfect place to enjoy a hot beverage or a delicious pastry. Luckily, it's just a brief stroll from Historic Properties. If you have an hour or two to spare, and an appreciation for eating, you can also indulge in the fine cuisine at Verano Food Purveyors. A smile will come to your face as you chat about your adventures as you drink a glass of wine or beer at The Lower Deck, just a short walk away.
Other Things to Do Near Historic PropertiesIf you'd love to experience more than just Historic Properties, check out what else the area has going on:
- Spending a day at Nova Scotia College of Art and Design will take you back to your days as a student and allow you to find out about modern-day university life.
- Devote a few hours to art appreciation at Anna Leonowens Gallery, a local art gallery.
- Head to Halifax Ferry Terminal, a terminal where ferries come and go.
- Take time out of your busy itinerary to see Halifax City Hall. This historic civic building interests many visitors to the area.
- Observe the textures, shapes and colors of the artistic creations exhibited at Art Gallery of Nova Scotia.
If you're looking for a convenient way to reach Historic Properties, just climb aboard a train and get off at Halifax Train Station, the station that is only 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) from your destination.