Pet owners shouldn't miss Downtown Halifax, a city known for its hockey, and sights like Halifax Citadel and Royal Artillery Park. Take your pick from Travelocity's 10 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Downtown Halifax and bring your pooch along!
How to Wander Wisely in Downtown Halifax with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Halifax North Common Park.
- Other things to see include Halifax World Trade and Convention Centre, Scotiabank Centre, and Neptune Theatre.
- Need a pet store? Try Pet Valu, AFK Reef Supplies, or Petstuff On The Go.
- For vet care, Full Circle Veterinary Alternatives, PetWorks Veterinary Hospital, and Clayton Park Veterinary Hospital are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Downtown Halifax
- The Lord Nelson Hotel & Suites
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 4.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the overall property condition and exceptional value.
- Cambridge Suites Hotel
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel. Guests appreciate the family amenities and exceptional value.
- Prince George Hotel
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 4-star hotel. Guests appreciate its proximity to the airport and spacious rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Downtown Halifax
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. We have gathered the average temperatures to help plan your vacation in Downtown Halifax.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 42°F in the daytime to 15°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 69°F and the nighttime average is 28°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 73°F in the daytime to 46°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 61°F and the nighttime average is 19°F.